Lecture 3, Project 1, Project Submission Details
Paul Graham just delivered an awesome lecture on Counterintuitive Parts of Startups, and How to Have Ideas.
Project 1 has been posted to the course webpage. We have set up a subreddit for project submission. You can start submitting project 0 (and even project 1), and you are encouraged to give feedback to other students. Please read the rules on the subreddit before submitting!
For your convenience, I have consolidated all resources/links related to the class in one place:
- Class website, with list of readings (updated through Oct 14) and projects
- The coursepage for each lecture has the video, a link to the discussion forum for that lecture, and the Genius annotated transcript
- Facebook group for the general coursewide community
- Youtube channel where lectures will be posted
- The Dotsub page where you can help create translated subtitles
Have a wonderful week!
Sam and Pulak