ssg daily yo! march 10, 2015 http://bit.ly/ssg-daily
startup members edited daily | archives at www.startupstudygroup.com | join our growing grassroots community and invite other founders, angel investors, VCs, and advisors to www.startupstudygroup.com/slack
- member blogs yesterday — 6.
- contributions to editing — n/a
- 1st Bitcoin transaction on SSG Slack!!!
- Special invite by Eric W. !!! details on Slack and Email for SSG members.
- 167 members; 120 on Slack
- Goal: 1000 members by June 2015; be the best startup community, period. 8 blogs/day means 1 blog to read every hour at work.
- Blogs today my members? 1
ideas to consider
- Use bitcoin as mode of awarding SSG members between members
member blogs – highlight blogs from ssg members; please read, engage, tweet…
- JD https://medium.com/@JDcarlu/the-expression-of-technology-320fb184cd48 [to edit]
- Increase online sales by optimizing the right keywords by Eric Dunstan http://ericdunstan.com
- Focus & Feedback by Charles Jo
interesting notes from SSG Slack & elsewhere
member tweetstorms, rebuttstorms (hi @pmarca), upcoming speaking engagements, events (pix or it didn’t happen!), quora Q&A
icymi (best of Mattermark, @sama, etc.)
- ssg labs – started 3/4/15
- explore ideas within group
- edition times – 9:30pm PST (initially 3/4/15)
- create easier invite and onboarding than www.startupstudygroup.com/slack (initially 3/4/15)
← WeAreLATech is using a TypeForm page to onboard to their slack channel. See: wearelatech.com/vip
- 10 minutes to process…
- better format for website, more content/context
- save also as pdf editions – done
- theme song to newsletter by one of Adam Marx’s @adammarx13 awesome bands; maybe cycle thru his bands?
- invite more tech/startup bloggers
- automate this newsletter (by @costrike)
- virtual pitches in future. Google Hangouts -> Yahoo stream. 40 minutes Total next time.
- Bloggers – focus on finding tech startup bloggers to join SSG.
- RFB: Request for blogs. Crowdsource ideas for member blogs.
- Create a mobile app for SSG users (not slack ) ?
- Create a SSG social network site on top of present website – http://startupstudygroup.com ?
- Create visual analytics about subject matters and topics reheated to start ups